Be part of Peace Crane Project history! Design our limited edition T-shirts for 2019!
Please create your design within either 8.5″ x 11″ or A4 document size – we cannot print on sleeves or full shirt
To see samples of how your design will be placed. please look here. Only those meeting the needs of the printer will be chosen to win.
- Must include the words “Peace Crane Project” in any form
- Must be created by a student or students age 5 thru 18
- Must include at least one origami peace crane
- Final t-shirt will be a maximum of three ink colors, including black
- T-shirt fabric can be almost any color so consider that in your design
- Design for front of t-shirt only
- Send a digital file of your design
- Multiple designs may be submitted
- Winners will be chosen from three categories TBD. Be sure to indicate your student’s age and grade level on the submission.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 15, 2019
You can submit your entry via email to email@example.com. Don’t forget to include the student’s name, age, grade, and school.
By submitting an entry, the artist consents that it is his/her own original work and that he/she has all necessary rights and permissions to use included elements. The t-shirt contest team reserves the right to make adjustments and alterations to the winning entry to ensure that the reproduction of the image is of best quality. The winning artist releases to Armed with the Arts Inc the exclusive right to artwork to be used in any promotional material. The winners will be rewarded with an official shirt featuring his/her design. No submissions will be returned.